Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kids' quips...

Edie: "Row, row row your boat, gently down the SCREAM"
Edie: "Mom, why do you still have your 'peenage' (pj's) on?"
Edie: "Mom, we helping 'our chothers' (each other).
Julie (last night, on finding out that today is Paul's & my 10th anniversary): "So you've been married for twice my age!" LOL - she knows what 'twice (something)' means but for some reason she got all confused last night - twas quite sweet :)
Edie (22 Jan): "Mom, you must always be at home, even when me & Kael go to school so you can fetch us from school. Working moms & dads can't fetch their kids..."
Jordy (27 Dec 2010): "What if the whole world was a donut?"
Jordy (26 Dec 2010): "Ok, I'm gonna get my beauty sleep!" 
Edie (1 Dec 2010): "Mom! Kael's making a mess with powder on your bed! Me: Where did he get it from? Edie: I gave it to him..." Hmmm :) 
Jordy ( 5 Oct 2010): Mom, do you bath at night? Me: No, I shower in the morning, why? Jordy: Oh, because your pillow always smells so nice in the mornings :) ... I love this boy!
Edie (3 Oct 2010): Mom, I know how old you are, you're Firty-firt (33)? 
Edie (2 Oct 2010): I DO know everything Mom. Julie can ask me. ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Julie: Ok Edie, what's 2x2? ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Edie: Um, 2? (no)... 3? (no)... Firty-eight? ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Gotta love it! And she's not even a teenager!! 
Edie... (28 Sept 2010) Nothing like having a fight with your 3yr old at 1.30am about how much toilet paper she needs after having a pee... And then the power goes out and you can't get back to sleep. Eish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment